Forums
May 07, 2024, 09:20 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] KoR` clan, AlbtrauM, Devilage  (Read 7072 times)

Offline avirex

Re: KoR` clan, AlbtrauM, Devilage
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2012, 04:20 PM »
nice shy!! nice!!! love your speeches!!

anyway, i devilage is banned for 2 weeks, suck it up dev, and take it like a man, and not a little whiny bitch! :D

your a renegade, you went to drastic measures to get your point across, you extended your neck in the name of worms and you will go down in history like other greats before your time who have risked their freedom, or worse! their lives in reaching out for what they know is right!! ahhh f@#!, my speech wont be nearly as good as shy's i wont even keep trying.. just take it like a man dev, you got what you wanted.. just have to take a small punishment for how you went about it... id say job well done...

shy, lets play now?

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2012, 05:45 PM »
MI, but i'd prefer a specific time,, really i prefer to lie and say ''im kkmilo sorry everyone'' than have to wait for a ghost,,, sometimes I have seen several guys using kkmilo's nick, (until 3 kkmilos at same time lol),,,
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Devilage

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2012, 06:14 PM »
I was drunk and had some cocaine on my brain, but yeah I meant what I said neways, this mofo keeps saying his not kkmilo, what a f@#!ing tard, as guaton said, every latin player knows this fag was aliasing, what a lil f@#!ing c@#!.
 Direct insulting for the 4th time.

Smoking proud.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2012, 07:57 PM »
Alb has always been a good guy and fun to play whenever I played him. Thats more then I can say for you Dev. Even if he gets caught for aliasing he doesn't deserve how ignorant you guys are being. Dev you are the true c@#! here!
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline sock

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2012, 08:54 PM »
I was drunk and had some cocaine on my brain, but yeah I meant what I said neways, this mofo keeps saying his not kkmilo, what a f@#!ing tard, as guaton said, every latin player knows this fag was aliasing, what a lil f@#!ing c@#!.

dude, go easy on the language bro.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2012, 10:04 PM »
@Albtaum,
I haven't hear anything from KoR` yet. You seem to have good relation with kkmilo, he sends pm to you instead of his clan mates. So when can we meet him? Or let's say what games on TUS you played with kkmilo's account?

@Devilage,
You got your 2 weeks for clogging TUS with 8 fake reports. Not showing truth whatsoever.

How many times should I act on your language? You tried revealing an alias, but now you're the one looking bad. Last time I muted you for 2 weeks for your language. Let's try one month now.
I think we can continue this alias investigation without you.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2012, 10:58 PM »
no feedback on my post, MI? :(
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline nino

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2012, 11:19 PM »
@shy

stfu slave xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline NiCo`

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2012, 12:35 AM »
Hi all I will explain everything tomorrow everything that has happened I know the whole truth and hans Litoso I will draw up for the coming school tomorrow clan dedicarea write and tell me what happened from and wait for my answer. Klekamp not think the answer is studying something the bride and not enough time is left almost alone to wait until tomorrow.

Offline Phanton

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2012, 12:58 AM »
MI, but i'd prefer a specific time,, really i prefer to lie and say ''im kkmilo sorry everyone'' than have to wait for a ghost,,, sometimes I have seen several guys using kkmilo's nick, (until 3 kkmilos at same time lol),,,

may try to enter the wa with a nickname for someone who is it....

you can not enter

then you did not see three identical nicks
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2012, 01:40 AM »
ok, tomorrow the true!

lol i cant wait !

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2012, 02:38 AM »

may try to enter the wa with a nickname for someone who is it....

you can not enter

then you did not see three identical nicks

who said were 3 identical nicks?
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Turko

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2012, 02:42 AM »
Ive not problems with anyone, btw noone needs use an alias vs me  :'(
Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline Phanton

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2012, 11:14 AM »
 (until 3 kkmilos at same time lol),,,

you...
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline Guaton

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2012, 05:23 PM »
Hi all I will explain everything tomorrow everything that has happened I know the whole truth and hans Litoso I will draw up for the coming school tomorrow clan dedicarea write and tell me what happened from and wait for my answer. Klekamp not think the answer is studying something the bride and not enough time is left almost alone to wait until tomorrow.

then? wtf is going on here? i thought u were going to post the truth yesterday...

Alb has always been a good guy and fun to play whenever I played him. Thats more then I can say for you Dev.

its obvious he has been good with u when he doesnt know a shit about english , how he could troll/annoy u when he doesnt know english at all? i bet ur chat was like " yeah , tx, nr, vn,lol, n, haha im cold, :), :( , Dx, xD" and stuff like these ...